What is the Krazy Kosci Klimb?
The Krazy Kosci Klimb is an empowering challenge event for young people living with cerebral palsy or similar disability. Open to people from the age of 12 - 20, the event is centred on 18 lead participants, each assisted by their support teams, walking the summit track from Charlotte Pass to the top of Mount Kosciuszko.
Raised so far
- Jiaxin Yao just donated $10.44
- Harry Hao just donated $10.44
- Brydens Lawyers Pty Limited just donated $2,515
- Rocket Rayner just donated $63
- richard brennan just donated $223.42
- Louise Touma just donated $109.62
- Nutt Family just donated $1,015
- David Trainor just donated $223.42
- Luke just donated $137.81
- Luke Morgan just donated $137.81
- Richard F just donated $137.81
- Lily Wang just donated $33.41
- John Hall-Watson just donated $54.29
- Emma Reilly just donated $137.81
- #GedWilson just donated $20.88
- Sharon just donated $20.88
- Andrew Janse just donated $36.54
- April just donated $45.94
- Kiran Butt just donated $25
- Kiran Butt just donated $52
How your Support helps
Over the last seven years, this unique event has provided the opportunity for over 140 young people living with a disability, to challenge themselves and go beyond their best.
Thanks to the support of generous people, $1.9 million has been raised, providing not only the essential funding for the Accessible Gym and Sports Program at Cerebral Palsy Alliance, but opportunity and independence for young adults living with disabilities. In 2021 the amazing teams raised over $400,000 for kids living with cerebral palsy.