What is the Krazy Kosci Klimb?
The Krazy Kosci Klimb is an empowering challenge event for young people living with cerebral palsy or other disability. Open to people from the age of 12, the event is centred on 20 lead participants, each assisted by their support teams, walking the summit track from Charlotte Pass to the top of Mount Kosciuszko.
Raised so far
Teams taking part in 2021
How your Support helps
Over the last six years, this unique event has provided the opportunity for over 125 teenagers and young adults living with a disability, to challenge themselves and go beyond their best.
Thanks to the support of generous people, $1.6 million has been raised, providing not only the essential funding for the Accessible Gym and Sports Program at Cerebal Palsy Alliance, but oppurtunity and independence for young adults living with disabilities.
- Manly Sea Eagles Fundraiser just donated $1,200
- Sean Hovey just donated $104
- Kristie Steggles just donated $100
- ResourceCo Material Solutions just donated $750
- Jodie just donated $105
- Caitlin H just donated $52
- Strathfield one stop child care service just donated $515
- Silvana Ceccato just donated $50
- Jane Morgan just donated $50
- Coleen just donated $32
- Carden just donated $32
- Robin just donated $52
- Gillian just donated $200
- Anonymous just donated $20.80
- Anonymous just donated $54.08
- Leonie Flint just donated $132
- Koorosh just donated $137.28
- Anonymous just donated $33.28
- Leigh Donoghue just donated $137.28
- Sophia Lan just donated $54.08