What is the Krazy Kosci Klimb?
The Krazy Kosci Klimb is an empowering challenge event for young people living with cerebral palsy or other disability. Open to people from the age of 12, the event is centred on 20 lead participants, each assisted by their support teams, walking the summit track from Charlotte Pass to the top of Mount Kosciuszko.
Raised so far
Teams taking part in 2021
How your Support helps
Over the last six years, this unique event has provided the opportunity for over 110 teenagers and young adults living with a disability, to challenge themselves and go beyond their best.
Thanks to the support of generous people, $1.3 million has been raised, providing not only the essential funding for the Accessible Gym and Sports Program at Cerebal Palsy Alliance, but oppurtunity and independence for young adults living with disabilities.
- Trudi Davanzo just donated $30
- James just donated $54.08
- Ikon just donated $515
- Ed Conley just donated $100
- Emma Boutros just donated $1,000
- Adrian just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $50
- David Paiva - Metsquare Pty Ltd just donated $1,515
- Laura Keoghan just donated $20.80
- Icm Property Services just donated $1,015
- Anthony just donated $515
- daniella daly just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $31.20
- Jemma Fastnedge just donated $105
- Elsa Masztak just donated $137.28
- Paul Rogers just donated $20.80
- Katherine M just donated $41.60
- Georgia Monaghan just donated $33.28
- Ricky Lee just donated $312
- Will Ellis just donated $52